Software & Hardware
Software Engineering | Hardware Engineering | Computer Science | Artificial Intelligence | Linux Kernel | Blockchain | C++ | Qt | Software Architecture | Machine Learning | Embedded | Robotics | Android | Hadoop | UI | UX | Design
Try it Yourself
What makes design so alluring? We believes the answer is designers. That’s why we have made our entire focus on you – the designer. Your style, your ideas, your creativity. Go on – Try, share and design now!
If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong.
I love you, won’t you tell me your name? These immortal words by legendary musician Jim Morrison are still as relevant today, in this digital age, as they were back then.
Writing, made simple.
- [$] LWN.net Weekly Edition for May 24, 2018 2018-05-24
- [$] An update on bcachefs 2018-05-23
- [$] What's coming in OpenLDAP 2.5 2018-05-23
- [$] Shortening the Python release schedule 2018-05-23
- Security updates for Wednesday 2018-05-23
- [$] Case-insensitive filesystem lookups 2018-05-23
- Kata Containers 1.0 2018-05-22
- Three stable kernel updates 2018-05-22
- [$] SMB/CIFS compounding support 2018-05-22
- Security updates for Tuesday 2018-05-22
- [$] Using GitHub Issues for Python 2018-05-22
- Spectre variants 3a and 4 2018-05-21
- [$] Network filesystem topics 2018-05-21
- Parrot 4.0 is out 2018-05-21